Tracking the movements of a vehicle with a GPS device is a highly cost effective method of gathering information and can provide an invaluable mobile covert surveillance.
Do you need evidence of the whereabouts of your, or someone else’s vehicle?
Do you need information about the routes taken or the locations visited by someone? Such as a potential cheating spouse?
Are you keen to prove a point and need corroborative evidence to back up your claim?
If so, our GPS vehicle tracking services could be just what you need.
What is GPS vehicle tracking?
GPS vehicle tracking is a clever system used to monitor and record the journeys made and locations visited by one or more vehicles, providing evidence of movements undertaken.
GPS vehicle tracking is:
- A reliable, discrete and effective way of establishing the movements of one or more vehicles or drivers.
- The perfect way of monitoring the comings and goings of one or more individuals.
- A technology to establish the whereabouts of a vehicle.
- A great way to have a visual image of the places visited and the routes taken by your the person or vehicle you are tracking.
- One of the most cost effective surveillance options.
Our covert GPRS tracking systems are simple to install and can monitor vehicle locations 24 hours a day for many days at a time. Our Private Investigators can deal with installation and collection of a device should this be something you would be more comfortable with. The device will then provide a detailed log of times, routes and locations visited. The reports we can then provide via
our software can be overlaid onto maps to show routes taken, places visited and the time spent at each place, which could be great evidence.